SALES NEGOTIATOR - SPALDING OFFICE
We are now recruiting for a Sales Negotiator to join their team in Spalding, South Lincolnshire.
This is a great opportunity for a candidate to develop their estate agency career with a dynamic forward thinking company. The ideal candidate will be a motivated, well organised individual with excellent people skills.
Training will be provided although the key role will include:
* Maintaining a high level of contact and service with our existing and new clients.
* Professionally and confidently represent all clients whilst working under pressure in a personally presentably manner.
* Arrange viewings and valuations.
* Undertake accompanied viewings and property visits, so a full driving licence is essential with access to your own vehicle.
* Negotiate offers and sales with prospective buyers and vendors whilst ensuring the highest degree of diligence. The ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate the following skills:
* A positive and enthusiastic attitude even under pressure.
* Be proactive and have an appetite for success.
* Excellent inter-personal skills.
* Excellent organisational skills.
* Professional personal presentation and conduct.
* Good negotiation skills.
* Demonstrate their ability to work in a target driven environment.
* Ability to work well within a team and on their own.
* The ability to prioritize their work and have a structured way of thinking.
If you would like to work in a positive, pro-active and rewarding environment then please get in touch. If you think this is the type of company you would like to work for and you possess the relevant skills, please contact us directly with your C.V and covering letter to Branch Director Mr Simon Templer.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
For more information about potential job opportunities in either our Whittlesey, Peterborough or Spalding Estate Agent office, please call the appropriate office on 01733 202525 or submit your CV and covering letter to email@example.com or complete the form below and one of the team will be in touch