SALES NEGOTIATOR - WHITTLESEY - May 2021
We are now recruiting for a Sales Negotiator to join our team in our Whittlesey branch.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to expand on their sales skills and become part of our busy, friendly team here in Whittlesey.
We are a fast growing company, we take great pride in our business and the service we offer our clients; therefore we are now looking for an individual to join our team with a similar mind-set to help up grow our business.
Ideally we are looking for someone who has a minimum of 12 months Sales experience in a similar field who is looking to develop their career further. Some knowledge of the conveyancing process is preferred but not essential. This person will need to be very pro-active, organised and enjoy working in a busy environment.
The Key responsibilities for this role will be:
· Identify good buyers, register them with our firm and keep a close contact with them throughout their search.
· Organise property valuations with potential new vendors, explaining our services and the process to clients
· Selling the services and features of Harrison Rose to potential sellers and attract new clients to our firm.
· Professionally and confidently represent Harrison Rose is all clients whilst working under pressure in a personally presentable manor.
· Undertake accompanied viewings and property visits
· Negotiate offers and sales with our vendor’s best interests in mind.
The ideal Candidate should be able to demonstrate the following skills:
· A positive and enthusiastic attitude, even under pressure.
· Excellent inter-personal skills
· Excellent organisation skills
· Professional personal presentation and conduct
· Good negotiation skills
· Demonstrate their ability to work in a target driven environment
· Ability to work well within a team
· Full UK driving license
· The ability to prioritize their work and have a structured way of thinking
If you would like to work in a positive, pro-active and rewarding environment then please get in-touch. If you think this is the type of company you would like to work for, and you possess the relevant skills, please contact Paul Rose at our Whittlesey office with your CV and covering letter.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
For more information about potential job opportunities in either our Whittlesey, Peterborough or Spalding Estate Agent office, please call the appropriate office on 01733 202525 or submit your CV and covering letter to email@example.com or complete the form below and one of the team will be in touch.
To join our Mailing List please click here.